Monday, January 22, 2007

Damn ankle


Obviously no run today so I have tried to distract you with more photos of Bella and her new toy.



Damn damn ankle- it was pretty sore this morning so when I got up at 5.00 and it was raining it didn't take much for me to can the plan of sprints at the park. I still took Bella for a walk- but instead of around the park in the rain we walked up and down Glenferrie Road and High Street Armadale- so Bella got to walk under cover and I got to do some window shopping.


My ankle pretty much hurt all day, even just sitting at my desk so it was easy to can my other plan of running tonight. Instead Bella will get another walk (making it 3 for the day - spoilt puppy!) maybe around the lake. I am on arvo shift tomorrow so I will get a proper run in as well as a trip to the gym so all is not lost.