Thursday- Tan
Man it was hot out there this morning- and the flies were driving me absolutely batty. I was so slow and for once I stopped and drank out of every bubble tap- I was thirsty before I started so it wasn't very fun. I did two laps and that was enough- I had planned three but I ran out of time because I got halfway to the tan and realised I was still in my dog walking shoes. I have been trying to get some k's up in my shoes with the heel lifts in before my podiatrist, physio appointment tomorrow morning. My ankle has been very sore and I think that has given my knee some dramas.
Wednesday- Nothing!
I had to drive to Corowa for work so we left early and drove as fast as decency allows. We made it back late afternoon and it was just too hot to do anything. I tidied up because mother is coming to stay and finally took Bella for a walk when it was a bit cooler (but not much).
