Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Walk, Ride, Run

Took Bella for her usual walk this morning- Arnie, Leslie and Lucy weren't there so it was up to me to get her moving, she had a big run but it isn't the same as when she tears around the park chasing Arnie. I rode my bike to work ( I was thinking about getting the tram because it was a bit drizzly but decided to harden up!) and then ran to and around the Tan and back. It was nice and cool this morning and there were heaps of fit looking people out and about (sprinting past me). The time was ordinary and the distance is unknown but it felt good to be running around- I did the hill twice in an attempt to max out the heart rate monitor- got it up to 100% again.
I did spin last night- the class was so boring and I was seriously about to nod off, boring music and boring exercises- the ride there or home wasn't boring because everyone is in a hurry and distracted at the moment and I am continually dodging doors or having to come to a massive stop because some knucklehead has turned in front of me then had to stop for peds. I am trying to be tolerant.