I made it out for my long run on Saturday finally- I had to walk Bella first so it was about 7.30 a.m. by the time I got to the tan- I did one lap then crossed over the Yarra and ran to Fed Square, back over the Yarra and back to the bottom of Anderson Street - did that loop again then one more lap around the Tan. I bumped into an acquaintance so I stopped for a chat, (where is your boyfriend? was the first question to me) then I bumped into a lady I normally see at the dog park when we are walking our dogs (where is your dog? was her question to me). I had my camera, Ipod and phone (was on call for the weekend) and I certainly felt like I was being weighed down. I can't remember the time etc and dropped my heart rate monitor last night and it wiped all the settings.
Saturday night I went to Carols By Candlelight in Central Park in Malvern- packed a picnic and dragged along some mates to really get in the festive spirit- I do love this time of year- the weather, the impending presents, the eating and drinking (it always comes back to that!)
Yesterday I just pottered around, Bella got several big walks and I did some more Christmas shopping.
I started work at 7am today so it was just one quick lap of the tan this morning - well not that quick because I was very disorganised- ended up running in my dog walking shoes which are just old old runners anyway so it didn't really matter - apart from in my mind!
