Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I didn't run today, or spin or pump, I won't post any photos to distract you from the truth- I was just plain lazy and I slept in after boyfriends Christmas party (at the same Greek restaurant that we went to last week for my Christmas party) and I missed my spin class.
I have spent the morning racing around finishing Christmas shopping, what a diaster. Every year I swear that I won't go to Chadstone in December and every year I am out there practically three times a week in December.
My nephew rang to tell me that he saw Santa today and asked for a real crocodile but Santa told him that it might eat the reindeer. My sister and I have sent him a 1.5 m toy crocodile (he lives in Perth) and I wish we were going to be there on Christmas Day to see him open it up! I said to Prue my sister, "we could really win Christmas this year!" Apparently it isn't a competition.