
I ran around the Tan this morning- I don't know why but it takes more to motivate me for a short run rather than a long run. I lay in bed for a few minutes rationalising that maybe I would go to spin tonight instead and have half an hour more sleep. In the end I dragged my butt out of bed and took Bella to the park where she played tug of war with a stick with Arnie (who weighs 20kg more than her!) then went home. I had a work car so I drove to the Tan, one sub-standard lap, then off to work.
I should still try to go to spin tonight but it will depend on how organised I am- I am hoping to head to the farm tomorrow afternoon if I can leave work a bit early- or it will be Saturday morning before I head off.
Mum's birthday today- she must hate having a birthday so close to Christmas but we haven't gone the joint present this year, we have given her tickets to Dame Edna and my sister and I are going too!
