Friday, December 22, 2006

No running, spinning or pumping

Okay so the sleep won out this morning and I didn't do spin class like I had planned, I didn't do sprints at the park like I had planned but that was due to the massive ankle and knee pain I had this morning. I think a few days in heels at work followed up by walking around shops in my thongs has aggravated my ankle and it has swollen up again and I think that my knee pain must be related to that.

So Bella got a trot around the park- she has a sore shoulder so we make a great pair.

Heading to the farm tonight- I cannot wait but I don't know if I am prepared for how dry it is going to be. I can't take my bike due to one enormous present that I am taking which is a same because we are right at the foot of the Grampians and the trails are great fun- guess I will have to run along them instead. I used to run up the mountain a bit, but one snake and a rolled ankle made me to hesitant to enjoy it. Dad has some weights so I will have to give them a go- he got them for Christmas a few years ago so I might have to dust them off!