I got my exciting new camera today- and a 1 gig card so I have been taking photos all morning and as a result didn't do anything other than have a big walk at the park with Bella- it was a fair old power walk with Jane and her dog Wilbur though and I have to say I struggle to keep up with Jane's pace. So I will be a very rested runner tomorrow night for the Christmas run at Albert Park- I think I will just do the 5km so that I have a chance to catch up with Steve at the end rather than finishing in the dark by myself!
I was supposed to go to spin this morning, but woke up with the chest pains that I get occasionally (have had it all checked out and there is no problems with my ticker!). Last Saturday morning I went to the gym at 7.30 a.m. when it was due to open, but unfortunately it was the staff Christmas party the night before and a very flustered staff member showed up to open the doors at 8.15 a.m. and was greeted by a lynch mob! I was jogging up and down the street waiting so I wasn't too upset but I did have a very quick work out.
