Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Nervous about STF Xmas Run


I am still at work just waiting to go and get changed then toddle off to the STF Christmas run around Albert Park- but the thing is I am really nervous, and I don't know why. I should be very excited about getting out and running again instead of turning back into a fat lump again. It is so smoky that I am sure that no-one will see me, let alone notice my shuffly 5km run. This is a bad picture taken out of the office window, but normally the city is as clear as day behind the shrine.
I have fitted the new camera onto my ipod arm band (yes it will overload one arm so I may have to keep swapping it for every run!) so I should be able to get some photos as I run, unless I chicken out.
I seriously have a proper nervous tummy, it is only 5km, lucky I am not doing the 10km or I would be in tears!
I will stop being such a baby and get into my running gear. Stand by for the update.......