Back at work today- briefly I hope! I got up at 5 and took Bella to the Tan for two laps and she was surprisingly good this morning. I have trouble keeping at a good pace because I lose concentration and then all of a sudden I am plodding again- I don't have any fitness problems running a lot faster than I do, but I just find myself gradually slowing down.
I am making a concerted effort to lose weight this week after again gaining on the weekend- so I am trying to be very strict with the diet and exercise. I would love to blame the fact that I have really ramped up the Pump classes and done a stack more weights than I would usually do. On the trailer for the new Rocky movie Sly describes "building some hurtin' bombs" and I have been concentrating on the arms a lot as I have been getting out in tank tops for the first time in ages- but I don't know if they are "hurtin' bombs" yet!
My knees felt a lot better this morning than they did around the lake on Sunday so it must have just been a failure to stretch properly that I have fallen victim to before.
