Monday, November 06, 2006

You will never believe it...

The gardener turned up- I couldn't believe it- he didn't do the paving but he took away the giant piles of rubbish so it doesn't look like I am preparing for a guy fawkes bonfire night. He put in the japanese maples and prepared the paving area. I don't think he expected me to come home and find him there but I snuck away from work early and got a massive surprise when I got off the tram and found him there. He swears he will finish by next week! Thanks for all the reassuring comments Spark Driver.

I lost another .7kg at fat club- only .7kg to go and I will be happy- I could keep trying to lose weight but it becomes a struggle and I don't enjoy it and I stress about food too much. I haven't exercised since Friday so tomorrow I am planning a long run around the lake. I had a wedding last night so I am a little fragile today!