Friday, November 03, 2006

Last Day Before Leave!

I struggled out of bed this morning, took Bella for her usual work, went to the gym and then rode to work- I also struggled up 10 flights of stairs at work to try to get the heart rate up one more time and it sure worked- I think if I am trying to max out the heart rate monitor then the stairs might be the answer- I wasn't even running and I got to 95%! I can't wait for leave- even though they are making me come in on Wednesday.

While on leave I hope to - maintain my weight, put in some serious kms around the lake, tan etc, and catch up with my gorgeous niece and nephew (harry and daisy) who fly in from Perth tonight. Harry keeps ringing me to tell me how many sleeps until they get here and that he can't wait to see Bella Dog.

As for the garden, no update as usual, his phone has been switched off for the last two days and now the message bank is full (not from abusive messages from me I promise).