Thursday, November 02, 2006

I worked till late again last night so when I got in the car to go the tan this morning and it was pouring rain I decided to run at the gym instead- I was a bit worried about getting run down because of a few late nights and eating no real meals and I thought running in the rain might just not be a good idea. However I got to the gym and remembered why I don't run at the gym, not just because everyone puts the fans on full and it is unpleasant, but the whole treadmill thing is strange now. I didn't have my heart rate monitor on either so that ruined my exercise even further. So in the end I did as many weights as I could, all in a foul mood and went home.

The garden update is just as bleak- no sign of the gardener but the hole that Bella dug didn't appear to be too big- and she looked suitably guilty and sorry. I know she just digs when she is bored so I try not to get too angry.