Wednesday, November 01, 2006

No gardener

Well I was up early today and feeling the daylight savings pinch as well after four hours sleep thanks to some drama at work. I took Bella to the park and then raced to spin class before work.

As for the gardener- he sent me a text message today saying that he was turning up but when my sister went around to see Bella tonight at 4.30 pm there were no developments apart from a hole that Bella had dug. I feel bad that Bella was so bored she dug a hole but I don't feel bad about the nasty thoughts I am having about the gardener. I know I should stop writing about it but now I am obsessing about it.

I am hoping that a good hard run tomorrow morning will make me feel better about everything- that and some sleep should do the trick.