Tuesday, November 07, 2006

3 Laps of the Tan

Had a run with Bella this morning- 3 laps of the tan and I think that might be the furthest Bella has come with me. I won't post the time because there were plenty of pit stops for Bella and I forgot to turn off my heart rate monitor, but it wouldn't have been very flash. I put a bowl of water by the car so that every time we went past Bella could have a drink because she is on some tablets for her ears and they make her a bit dehydrated. I saw the sign for the Royal Botannical Garden Saturday markets which are starting again this weekend- my crafty friend Leslie is probably having her stall there again so I will have to go and have a look (before I put on my frock and head to the races!).
My ankle gave me quite a bit of grief which was annoying because I had been resting it since last Thursday. I will try to get back in the habit of icing it after running because I have been slack lately.
My diet has been terrible for the past few days so I will be making a bit effort there too- as soon as I go on leave all my good intentions disappear. I have to go to work tomorrow so maybe that will get me back on track.