I didn't really exercise properly this morning at all- I went for a run with Bella to get my car from my sisters house (I can assure you I didn't leave it there because I was too intoxicated to drive). It wasn't very far but enough to get the heart rate going for about 15 mins. Then I went to spin and this is where I amazed myself about the power of negative thinking. I was early to spin so I set up the bike (away from those annoying fans and other people with their heart rate monitors that interact with mine) and I was thinking about how much I am starting to dislike my Wed spin class and how much I wish the instructor didn't show up. Ten minutes later the receptionist came into the room and said the instructor wasn't coming and the class was cancelled. I went home and took Bella for another run around the park.
I am now going to use my powers for good not evil- so I will be wishing for :
1. world peace
2. some rain
3. Bert Newton to retire now
4. my niece and nephew to sleep quietly tonight (they are staying with me tonight!)
5. no more logging of old growth forest
6. motor sports to be banned
the list goes on....
