Thursday, November 30, 2006

I have been on leave- hence no posts because we don't have the internet at home (yet). I have been pretty good with my exercise until this morning- but that was mainly due to having some mates around for dinner and eating too much and drinking too much so by the time I surfaced this morning it was past my ideal running hour. I did make up for it by cycling the Capital City Trail which was 30km and most of it was hard. Having said that, my pulse rate averaged 130 but I burnt 1017 calories- but it did take me forever. When I started out it was raining, but when I finished, it was easily 32 degrees that had been forecast.
I have been going to spin etc and lots of pump classes while I am on leave, but the big test will be on Saturday when I head back to fat club- last week I went even though I knew I was going to gain weight- but I decided that I should go anyway, last time I did this whole weight loss thing, I knew I was going to gain weight one week so I didn't go, but then I never went back and my journey from 67kg to 87kg started! So on Saturday morning I went to fat club, I only gained .5kg and the world didnt end.