I had yesterday off work sick and I have come back feeling a lot better. Wednesday night I went to bed at 5pm and got up at 7am still exhausted- I was trying to do chores around the house but I kept falling asleep- in the middle of the bed while I was trying to put clean sheets on, on the couch while I was supposed to be dusting. I didn't do any exercise Wed or Thurs apart from walk the dog (even though she was naughty and dug more holes). So today I sort of made up for it- I took Bella for a massive walk and run around the local park then went to pump class then RPM. RPM is the Les Mills version of spin and it is really awful- I prefer my cycle classes to be taken by an actual cyclist- not an aerobics instructor who keeps shouting "Woo hoo, lets go South Yarra"- choreographed cycle class- it is a bad idea.
I think I will try two laps of the lake tomorrow but not quick ones, I am still a little snotty and chesty.
The best news of all (no my garden is not finished) is that my insurance company will put the cost of repairs towards a new digital camera for me- and they get them a lot cheaper than I would- of course I am getting the shock proof Olympus one I have been eyeing off since my old one hit the footpath again.
