Working afternoon shift today so I had a good morning- took Bella for a big walk because there is a creepy guy at the park who follows me around a bit so we went to another park so we could wander around without him following us. Then I went to spin class and really worked up a sweat (burnt 360 calories and averaged 146 bpm). I was starting to feel the burn from pump class last night so I didn't do any weights afterwards. I went home and took Bella for another walk- trying to wear her out so she doesnt dig holes while I am at work. I haven't updated the photo of my yard because I dropped my camera last week and broke it- only five months after getting it back from the repairer because I had dropped it another time (well I went over on the ice at MtBuller and the camera hit the deck beside me). I took it into the repairer but it looks like being a much bigger job than last time- I have started researching shock proof cameras- I have the rubber Nokia phone for the same reason.
Anyway I have just been informed that the walks had no effect on Bella and she has dug another hole in the turf. Grrrrrr.
