Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Well Bella didn't dig another swimming pool thankfully- she has been very good so we have been making a fuss over her to try to reinforce the message, I hope it works. She is getting better - apart from the occasional fight at the park, last night she even took on Elvis again (bull mastiff x ridgeback) but there were no injuries this time (last time I had to take Elvis' owner to emergency with a dislocated shoulder after he dived on the fighting dogs in a ridiculous effort to break it up).

Bella and I ran twice around the Tan yesterday morning nice and early- it took us 59 minutes but that is good considering there were four pit stops - none of them mine- and a bit of back tracking to bins etc. Then I spent the day waiting for the gardener who turned up at 3.45 pm and said it should be finished by Friday (as if!).

Went to spin class this morning and then did some weights- but it did nothing to appease the guilt I felt for staying at home all day yesterday and eating rubbish. Burnt 400 calories, averaged 145.