My ankle was pretty sore this morning when I took Bella to the park so I changed plans and didn't do any exercise this morning. Mondays I don't know what to do because I would like to do an early morning spin but I don't like the instructors music etc. so I think from now on I will make an effort to head to the 5.40 class this evening.
I took Bella to the park despite the fact she is in so much trouble for deciding to dig a swimming pool in the middle of my brand new turf. Not just chewing the edges or scratching at the joins- a massive hole. Today I sprayed dog deterrant spray all over the lawn and gave her a massive bone, reward ball, rope toy and ball before I left for work. I am almost too frightened to go home and see what she has done.
