I am not really feeling good about Sunday at all right now. I did a spin class this morning but kept my heart rate low and didn't tax my legs too much, it didn't feel like exercise at all. I hope I am not using this tapering thing to just be lazy. I rode my bike there and then on to work and burnt 460 calories- averaging..........122 bpm (my 65% limit) it was almost like I wasnt moving at all. I found that unless I am giving it everything I have got in spin, my pace and heart rate drop off until I am not really exercising.
Was pretty happy with my new running t-shirt yesterday it certainly felt lighter and less restrictive than my normal t-shirts, guess I will have to wait and see. Not so happy with new sports bra though but that is probably more information than anyone really needs.
Will have to speak to my friend KJ who is doing the run on Sunday as well and sort out logistics, transport etc soon so that I have everything planned to within seconds.
I am sleeping well, but I do go to bed about 9pm at the moment because of the 5am starts so I will be trying to sleep in over the next few mornings.
