Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tapering/ Lazy Shuffle

I ran twice around the tan today- last run before Sunday, it took forever because of Bella again but I wasnt in a hurry. It is so windy today and I am praying that it is still on Sunday morning (or a lovely tail wind). The only drama now is that I have turned awkwardly and hurt my lower back- am hoping that this also disappears before Sunday.
I drove down to Ricketts Point and then drove back along the course to get an idea- it includes the course for the Sandy Point half that I did at the start of September so I was familiar with that curvy hilly section.
Fat club tonight and it is amazing that despite not training hard I have still been losing weight- I guess I am not that hungry right now.
Today burnt 566 calories, averaged 147 bpm.