
Well I have had very disjointed preparation this week- I didn't have a long run on the weekend and I can pretend that it was due to "tapering" but we all know that it was due to laziness. My work hours have been quite horrendous and so I slept in Sunday morning (beers in the park with Shane and Leslie and Baxter on Saturday helped that) and just had a big walk instead. The weather was fantastic and I did get a little burnt too. I was able to get out in the sun in my shorts that haven't fitted for quite some time.
I missed my weigh in for the second week in a row which always makes it hard, I really need the fear of standing on the scales in front of people to make me lose weight. I had a pretend weigh in at the gym so there was no public humiliation but I think I lost another half. I will try to weigh in on Thursday and start befriending bread and pasta again (my long lost friends).
I slept in again this morning (I did start work at 2am on Saturday so I feel like it is okay) and went to the park with Bella. I did make it to spin class then did some weights.
I am getting very nervous about next Sunday, I have bought a new t-shirt so my arms shouldn't get chaffed to bits like last time. I decided against new tights because my old ones are so comfy but I should wear in some new ones soon. I have a hens party on Saturday but I plan to be there all day but home early without drinking anything alcoholic (where is the fun in that?).
