Thursday, September 28, 2006

Run: 4km Cycle: 6km Walk:2km Av:130 Cal:609

Well after two lackluster days I had a very subdued session this morning- the usual walk around the park with Bella and others, cycle to work then run to and around the Tan. I tried to include several efforts around the Tan where I would run as fast I my legs would carry me then slow down and try it again. When I am "sprinting" I lose concentration and find myself dawdling again so my efforts also contain mini efforts. The last two days I was at a course for work and my exercise attempts were pathetic- I didn't have my heart rate monitor on for my spin class and it put me in a bad mood for the rest of the day, I didn't realise how much I depend on it to record every little elevated heart beat. If my heart beats and the monitor doesn't record it, does it really beat?