Monday, September 25, 2006

Run: 14.6km Av:163 bpm

Well the weekend was a write off- I worked some ridiculous hours, lost two kilos but didn't make it to fat club and the only exercise I got was walking up the stairs to the 15th floor because the lifts weren't operating at work.
To make amends I did three laps of the lake this morning but took my time, because I had little or no sleep on the weekend I was a little sluggish. I also made it to the gym for some weights as well. I am now at work and it has all caught up with me and I feel like I could crawl under the desk and have a nap. The lake is really quiet during the morning compared to the Tan which is like Bourke Street mall at the same time. After my five laps of the Tan the other day I was sick of the Tan and that is why I headed to the lake. It was mighty cold at the start, my fingers and toes were like blocks of ice but I soon warmed up. Less than two weeks to go until the Melbourne (Half) Marathon so that might be my longest run until then.