Monday, October 23, 2006

Garden= Mess, Ankle= Sore,

Well the gardener rang this morning and promised that he would be around on Wednesday and do everything except pavers and then when the pavers arrived he would finish it off at once. Do I believe him? Yes. Am I am idiot? Probably.

I did my long run this morning instead of over the weekend- Sunday morning I was recovering from one dodgy prawn in my otherwise fantastic Japanese meal. I had a small win on the Caulfield Cup (thanks to the boss giving me a tip) of $150 so went out to dinner with Shane and Leslie and boyfriend to a local Japanese restaurant. It was a great dinner but as I bit into that prawn I knew it was bad, but I didn't think it would be that bad. Anyway I was a bit exhausted in a throat burning, blood shot eyes sort of way so I didn't run on Sunday. I did make it to the Flemington Market with my sister and got some Christmas shopping done (and replenished my stomach with far too much good food).

I did 3 laps the Tan this morning- I started off very slow and was convincing myself to run but after half a lap I was into it and really enjoyed the run. Because I was there a bit later than normal I was hoping to see the same man I saw a few weeks ago: about 55-60 years old, white hair, wearing a proper suit and black shiny shoes with leather driving gloves and riding a Razor scooter down the Anderson Street hill! It made me smile the whole way around last time, but I haven't seen him since.

I went to the gym as well and did some weights.

I had fat club on the weekend and have lost another 0.7kg which means 15.4kg so far!!