I slept in again this morning- didnt get up until 6am (Bella hadn't even touched the newspaper when I went outside). Decided that I would run around the lake and took Bella with me. Bella is very annoying to run with because she still acts like a pup and we don't run around the lake very often so the whole first lap was a nightmare because she wanted to sniff everything and chase everyone. It takes all my energy to keep her by my side. I persevere with her because I imagine that one day she will just run along beside me regardless of the distractions. At least today she didnt fall into the lake, as has happened in the past (three times) and it is quite embarrassing- especially the last time because she was nearly fully grown and I had to almost get into the lake to get her out. We both walked back to the car dripping wet.
We ran two laps very slowly, my ankle was a bit sore and I was conscious of not over training if I am going to do Sandy Point on Sunday. I did the usual RICE thing when I got home. Burned 650 cal, averaging only 144 bpm (didnt realise my monitor wasn't working for the first 2k).
I did make it to pump last night but I hated every second of it, I would have to be offered a fantastic rate to re-join the gym when my membership expires in December.
