MorseyRuns
Despite working afternoon shift yesterday I made it out of bed this morning at 5 and took Bella to the park. I usually run around and Bella tears around the place sniffing but this morning we met up with Arnie and Lucy (american bulldog and boxer) and their owner Leslie. So Leslie and I walked around while Bella and Arnie wrestled over sticks and chased each other - at least Bella got a work out. I went to 6am spin afterwards and today it was a really good session- Wednesdays usually are. I burnt 546 calories, average was 139 bpm.
My ankle is a bit sore and I am a bit worried about Sunday but I will rest up after a short run tomorrow so it should be okay.
I have been preparing for the Sandy Point marathon by seeking advice from Steve on carbo loading and starting the fake tan. Normally I am frightened of carbs- since I stopped the bread and pasta I have dropped nearly 10kg so I am reluctant to start again, but I am looking forward to risotto on Saturday night.
