Monday, August 28, 2006

Slow start monday

I am in my new office as of today and there doesnt seem to be too much to do, which is good because it is gorgeous outside and we have an amazing view of the city- I can even see the well worn Tan track I struggle around so regularly.
I was up at 5 this morning but had to drop boyfriend at work at 5.15 (ridiculous hour to start work) so I went to the gym and waited in my car for the doors to open with several other gym tragics who were staking out the place as well. Normally I do spin on Mondays, but the instructor is wanker so I have decided to just use the stepper and spin bikes for a bit.
I went home and found Bella had put the newspaper in her kennel but hadn't chewed it.
We went to the park and I ran around while Bella chased other dogs, people, shadows. It was still very dark so I put a little bike light on Bella so when she is over the other side of the park jumping all over some person who was trying to do push ups I can find her easily (it isnt that hard, I just follow the screams). I ran mainly on the grass and my ankle wasnt sore at all- I did ice it yesterday afternoon after my run and popped a few more "boswellic acid" herbal tablets in the blind hope that they work (they cost a fortune and taste terrible so they better work).
I dont mind doing a few junk ks on a Monday after my long run and in conjunction with the gym- only burnt 450 calories in my slow morning exercise. I am going to try to make it to pump class tonight at 7.30 so that should be some proper exercise. Now that I am back doing shift work then I dont know how well I will go - my previous routine worked well.