Home sick from work today- I was all snotty and horrible all night and then when I woke up I still had the sinus headache and my voice had gone! While I am sure the boys would have loved me coming to work with no voice I don't know if they would be happy if I turned up as the snot monster. I am a big one for not sharing the love around the office- especially because they all have little kids.
Last night I went to group training with StepIntoLife- despite the initial mix up where the instructor tried to tell me that this session was booked out and she had told me that all ready- she then insisted that I stay. We had a decent warm up then it was shoulder work with hand weights- I had just picked up the lightest dumbells but the instructor decided it looked too easy for me and swapped my weights for someone elses heavy ones :(- the other girl was VERY happy.
I was such a sweaty mess by the end of it- arms, back, shoulders and legs all got a workout before it was time for crunches then planks. I was so sweaty that I kept slippping off the mat. I didn't notice anyone else being sweaty at all.
I am supposed to be dragging Prue along to these sessions soon- and I do feel a bit bad because it is hard work- though I guess I pushed myself and made sure I did all the reps whereas a lot of the girls (only one guy) weren't doing all the reps (yes I was counting theirs and mine because I am a nerd!)
Not sure about the swim tomorrow- it might be a morning decision because if I feel like this I don't think I will make it, but I am predicting a massive recovery- fingers crossed and back to bed for me.
