Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I made it to the gym this morning- having a work car means that I have extra time in the mornings- but I usually spend it walking Bella rather than extra time in the gym. I did 30 mins on the spin bike- one song fast, then the next song hills. I was pretty hot and sweaty by the end of it. Yesterday I just lazed around and did very little apart from sleep- the heat just had a soporific effect that I couldn't shake. I made it out about 5pm when it was cool and Bella got a very long walk- then I did some weights in the "home gym"- I must have had terrible form because my back is really sore right now. I don't normally get back pain but this is not very fun.

Thanks for your comments yesterday- you guys crack me up- LG I have to confess that one year the only Christmas card we got was from the pizza shop and I am pretty sure they didn't have to look far for our address.

I am waiting for my first load of washing to be completed in the very exciting new washer- though the shine has come off a little when I realised that it takes about 3 DAYS for a load to be washed. Seriously- just two rinses and it still takes TWO HOURS. I don't think I can wait up that long - if I wasn't in serious need of clean clothes I would be in bed right now.