Sunday, December 09, 2007

33 cheese cakes

I was one busy woman in the kitchen yesterday- who would have thought that cooking so many cheesecakes would take so long- I tripled my recipe that makes 12 little ones and ended up with 32 little ones, plus one enormous cheesecake. I don't need a maths teacher to tell me that something was wrong with that plan. Anyway it took me ages but it was worth it- everyone was very happy with my effort- I put boozy strawberries on top-> strawberries + brandy+ sugar+ time= yum (I got the maths right there)
Anyway, Pilates this morning after walking Bella then Christmas BBQ - I got there in time to see our Santa handing out presents to every kid in the park after their parents came over and asked if they could borrow our Santa to distribute their gifts- one group had a woman dressed like a witch handing out presents?? I am not sure which pagan ritual that one is from but who cares, it is Christmas. We had sack races, egg and spoon races and a bit of cricket (I say we but I was well away from the kids with eggs) and it was a bit of fun, though I was happy enough to leave after a short while.
Bella and I just had another mammoth walk- I do my standing physio- calf drop downs and slopey one legged squats at the park and then the floor stuff at home. I am getting used to having muscle soreness in just one leg after doing a serious physio session.