I went to Pilates this morning- after another sleep in and walking Bella. I ride my bike to and from the gym and I have to tell you that I am taking my life in my own hands. I don't know whether the drivers in Chapel Street just have too many things on their minds to bother checking to see if there is anyone else on the road when they pull out.
I am loving Pilates and can't believe that I dissed it for so long. Mind you, I am screaming out for some cardio but I didn't make it to the pool because I ran out of time. I had to pick up my car from the bookies house where I left it yesterday morning. I had another great day at the races and talked rubbish with a lot of well dressed and not so well dressed people all day. Apparently there was someone selling thongs at the train station at the end of the day and I think he would have been making a fortune.
Am going to the races tomorrow in heels, hat and frock and I am a bit excited!
