Friday, October 05, 2007

2am cheezel search

I feel a little fragile today- completely self inflicted after a work trip to the country side yesterday finished with a 2am wander around a 2-horse town in the middle of nowhere for Cheezels and then a $12 cab ride to the servo from the pub to get the Cheezels. I woke up this morning feeling a little ordinary- and my co-workers were in a very similar state. I wasn't going to tell them about the Cheezels but I forgot they sprung me climbing out of the cab with my blue box of joy! Or rather I sprung them trying to get into the hotel but using the wrong key in the wrong door.
A very tedious trip back to the office this morning- taking turns at sleeping in the back of the car and eating rubbish to make us feel better.
Anyway- I didn't exercise today (2am jaunt notwithstanding) but yesterday I went to the gym and realised the bike machine and the elipticycle hurts my knee so it was onto the weight machines- I am determined to get rid of my "fedoberlers" or tuck shop arms.