Went to the physio this afternoon after work- not sure what I am going to do because the cho-patt strap is quite useless (lucky I got to try it before I paid for it!) and the only other option at this stage is going to be shock wave therapy which doesn't fill me with confidence.
So 11 days till the Half Marathon, as usual my training has been severely limited due to injuries and I am not feeling very happy about it.
But I am not pulling out yet- I am taping my knee even for just walking around and I am going to try a short confidence building run tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.
(submitted my resume for the NT job today- don't feel confident about that either but you have to be in it to win it- and I have already compiled a list of totally irresponsible things to spend the extra money on as well as planned a massive bathroom and kitchen renovation, I plan on winning tattslotto as well while I am away!)
