Patella Tendonitis is the official diagnosis for the knee pain- apparently it will respond well to anti-inflamatories and ice which is good because I have plenty of experience in both. And I also have to tape my knee when I run now so that it is supported. And some strengthening exercises.
I have only done a bit of walking today and it wasn't too sore but oh man when the physio was probing around to determine what the problems was it damn hurt. She also pointed out that I have teensy weensy little knee caps that struggle to cope with a whole lot of woman running around and jumping up and down. She said my knee injury is more common in jumpers - like basketball players which is odd because I really don't jump up and down all that often.
As usual this all a direct result of the "poorly rehabilitated ankle" which has been plaguing me since August 2005.
