Monday, June 11, 2007

Lazy Lap of Lake

I have made it to work this morning, despite resetting the alarm from 6am to 7.10am- I decided it was too rainy to walk Bella so she will most likely destroy my garden today. I had my second cousins wedding last night and it was a bit of fun- I did have massive b00b overflow but no-one saw anything untoward! I am a little scratchy this morning and planning on having at least a week away from the booze. As for the wedding itself- I was dancing with my mother to Funky Town at about 10pm, need I go on?

One lap of the lake yesterday- sort of a taper for next week but also because I had dinner with some friends on Saturday night and ate and drank too much (yum lemon meringue pie!) so I was a little slow out of bed and had to take Bella with me.

I am very nervous about Sunday - only because I have placed a massive expectation on myself by aiming to go under 60 mins, but I guess there is no other way to go about it.

I need to find a run to do in July - there are a few Sri Chinmoy ones that I could do I guess but I like doing the bigger runs.

I have finished "Footprints on the Water" and if anyone wants it next, just let me know and I will send it off on another journey.