Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Behold the Strasbourg Sock


I could sleep for Australia and be a gold medal chance. Reset the alarm this morning- that is two days in a row now- despite being in bed WELL BEFORE 9pm- don't know why I am so trashed or why I am such a sooky la la. Time for me to harden up and just get out of bed I think, it didn't help that I was woken up at 3am by he-who-will-remain-nameless as he got home from the boozer. Much silent fuming followed before I went back to sleep.
I am sitting here in my pyjamas waiting for the plasterer to turn up and fix the kitchen ceiling, so far s/he is only 15 minutes late.
I think I might have to get out and go for a run when the plasterer gets here- surely it is possible for me to run around the block- I only need to do 5km this week while I am "tapering" for Sunday. Speaking of which, the weather forecast is all bad for Sunday's run- the only thing missing is squally winds and coastal wind warnings.