Saturday, May 05, 2007

Still Tapering




















The first photo is quite obviously the train race number and the second photo is for deege
I have been tapering for the run on Sunday so I have done little or nothing for the past two days- unless you count walking naughty naughty Bella. The day that I ran 8km with Bella she still had enough energy to start excavating the lawn and then followed it up the next day with about 8 more holes. I have told her that the next hole she digs I will bury her in it.
Not sure whether tapering is going to do anything for me this time- my legs are going to get the fright of their life when I hit those hills. The aim of the game will be to run hard where I can and to tiptoe like a little princess when the terrain gets rough- I am more frightened of rolling my ankle again than I am of the hills.
I haven't been on the net very much lately because I am actually working during the days now while I am at work, and someone who I live with has been looking at certain websites and used up all the downloads for the month so we are now as slow as dial up- grrrrrrrrrr (for both reasons)
Good luck to everyone doing the run and here is hoping I am still injury free this time tomorrow!