I had today off but I still did a lot of walking- Bella had some big walks today at varying speeds! This morning I shuffled around the park like an old lady who had forgotten her walking frame but I eventually got a bit more movement back in my hammies and quads. My hip flexors are really sore still and walking down stairs or even a small hill really hurts. I guess I didn't stretch as much as I need to.
Yesterday I took JoJo's advice and went to the pool for a float around but it was pretty cold so I didn't stay there for long- and because the temptation to have a big swim was too great. My knees were a bit sore though so I didn't. I tried to sleep in my 2XU tights but they are just too uncomfortable.
I am getting a little head cold at the moment so I decided to forgo the gym tonight and head to bed early. I didn't sleep very well last night because every time I turned over in my sleep the pain woke me up!
I have decided to HARDEN UP and get back training (sensibly) until I am a lot quicker- 132 days until the Melbourne Marathon. (Yep I am putting pressure on myself all ready)
200th post today but I won't bore you with 200 things about myself!
