Just more of the pre-race program which consists of this:
1. Check www.weatherzone.com.au to see if it is going to be windy
2. Eat some bread
3. Drink some water
4. Check the Bureau of Meteorology website to see if they are forecasting less wind than weatherzone for race day
5. Eat more bread
6. Drink more water
7. Check the Melways so I know where I am going
8. Panic and try to think up believable excuse for pulling out of run
9. Contemplate buying whole new running outfit for race day
10. Become conscious of every little niggle and twinge in every muscle
11. Lose and find race number, runners, sports bra, running shorts, hat and sunglasses three times whilst preparing race day outfit
12. Eat bread, drink water
13. Watch Funniest Home Videos
14. Worry about bad karma for laughing at grannies falling over
14. Go to bed at 7.30pm and continue to worry about karma, not waking up in time, losing car keys etc
15. Get woken up by BF at 2am as he asks would I like some MacDonalds chips to help with carbo loading
16. Consider then decline offer
17. Wake up at stupid o'clock and begin the first of many trips to the toilet!
That is pretty much it, am so sick of eating that the new diet plan which starts after I have eaten pancakes and apple crumble tomorrow after the run, should be easy!
For those of you that love your treadmill check out half-fast- his link to youtube is hilarious.
