I am back at work today- though afternoon shift is good because I can walk Bella and go to the gym or for a run without rushing around. I did make it to the gym but because of the silly cold I took it easy- just 10 mins treadmill, 10 mins stair climber, 10 mins cross trainer then my weights program. I was puffing just walking to the gym so I didn't expect any great workout.
I got on the scales and I have dropped 1.1kg since I last weighed in which was good news, getting my weight heading back in the other direction was a big priority recently so I am glad that it is sort of working.
I had lunch with a friend and I won't tell you what I ordered but let me just say if you want a fantastic $3 pizza in the vicinity of Chapel Street, head to the Lucky Coq! It is perfect those of us who are fiscally challenged sometimes (recent purchases have included 4 dining chairs, 2 bedside tables and 2 lamps).
