I took it easy this morning- short jog with Bella around the park then drove to the gym. I had a little run on the treadmill- just half an hour using the plan that I read in Runners World- I did four efforts 600m @ 3km pace with a 3min recovery in the middle, because I didn't know what 3km pace was I just set the treadmill on 11.5km/hr and tried to keep that up. I was just able to keep that pace up without really pushing myself. My back felt a lot better so I didn't mind a little run.
I am going to try to head to pilates during the week as well.
It is nearly two weeks until I head to Perth for a week and I can't wait- I spoke to Harry on the phone last night and he said that we are going fishing when I visit. Last time we went fishing I was a bit unwell because it was quite rough out on the boat and then in the middle of the night I felt sea sick again but it turned out to be hideous gastro that was making the room rock and roll. I don't need that again.
