Sunday, April 15, 2007

Too much red wine (and pump class)

I got up very very late this morning- possibly the latest I have slept in for ages- and I really earned it. I drank and ate so much yesterday that I definitely needed a little lie in. Sadly while I was at the wedding Bella chose to punish me by digging SIX holes in the lawn- it looks awful. I didn't notice last night so it was a rude shock this morning.
I walked Bella to East Malvern to collect my sisters car and then drove it to her house and she drove us home.
I pretty much just cleaned all day then went to Pump class tonight and I really cranked up the weights- my legs, butt, arms and shoulders will be shouting at me tomorrow.
I was planning on going swimming in the morning but I will see how things pan out- I am worried my shoulders will be too sore- might just use the kickboard and flippers.