I am not running yet- I will go back to the physio and get the okay first- so I really shouldn't be sitting here eating yummy fudge that I bought in Hobart (chilli chocolate fudge- so chocolatey and so hot) seeing as I haven't exercised for days and the diet has been terrible.
My neck and back are still a bit sore and I am just sick of it now. I had no idea how bad it is to have this sort of injury- and mine is minor- you just can't do anything without being reminded of it. At least with my ankle I can sit at my desk and forget about the pain until I stand up. This enforced rest is probably doing wonders for my ankle- just not the size of my butt.
New office is sort of ok, a bit complicated but I hated the other place so this was always going to be better.
Oh dear, it is quarter to seven and I am wondering if it is too early to go to bed- I really need a life.
