Thursday, March 08, 2007
No exercise (24 days to go)
I am having too many rest days at the moment because I am struggling to stay awake- I considered calling in sick this morning but then I remembered that I don't have any more days "without certificate" and I didn't want to go and bother a Doctor, tell some lies and get one. So I reset the alarm, got another hour in bed then took Bella to the park. I did some power walking around but I wasn't kidding anyone, I was supposed to run about 8km this morning. I was thinking about doing it tonight but then I remembered I am going to have a long run tomorrow morning so I will just do that instead- then maybe go to Pump class so I won't feel so bad. Time for me to really hit the iron tablets I think because I have been eating lots of spinach, chicken etc and it isn't boosting my energy levels at all.
