Decided to stay home today and do some serious icing and resting with my ankle. I don't want to be carrying more injuries for longer than necessary and because this one is just a knock (though a painful one!) I am sure if I rest and ice it then it will be okay. My ankle is purple all and massive but not as sore as last night which is good.
So I have re- planned my runs for this weekend- I might put my run off till Sunday morning now- it is supposed to be hot so if my ankle is good I will head out for maybe just a 10ker. Not a good start after I was so happy with my running in January, but oh well, will see how I go.
The plan for no booze and no carbs took a beating on the 1st of Feb so I will just be making a conscious effort to cut down.
