Thursday, February 01, 2007

Physio

No run today because I was seriously short of time and I knew I had a physio appointment today and I don't want to turn up all puffy and swollen because she keeps talking about cortisone injections.
My ankle still isn't strong enough, my stretch is still about 5 centimetres shorter on my right leg and the ankle joint is still jammed up. Having said that the physio is still happy with my progress and doesn't mind if I keep increasing the distances I have been running.
I have a lot of work to do and a lot of stretching and massage. She recommended that I massage it myself constantly and maybe see a MT once every six weeks. There is one who works out of our building and we can go in work time so I might have to make an appointment.

*Edit*
Just came back from walking Bella again and dammit but if cricket training wasn't still going- and I copped a straight drive to the ankle with a cricket ball. My ankle is now the size of a cricket ball. Yes it was my sore ankle. Aaarrrggghhh!