Thursday, February 15, 2007

Rest days


This is me at 7.00 a.m. yesterday after we ended up in Nagambie on the way back from our work trip. We had to stay the night in an absolutely fantastic resort for next to nix and then headed out on the lake for a paddle first thing in the morning. Sadly I drank too much the night before and didn't really appreciate how glorious it really was. It is quite obvious that I did no exercise yesterday (apart from the paddling!) and had a "rest day" this morning. I had a BBQ last night with Mum and my sister and her housemate after we decided not to brave the smooching couples at any local restaurants so I cooked up at home. I have to say it was the first time I have ever driven the BBQ- being a non-red meat eater I have never been appointed as the chief BBQer. There were no complaints but I am not sure if that is just because they were being polite. Anyway it all went well and I didn't even drink too much but then as I went to bed I was overcome with nausea and threw up my dinner. What a waste!
Mum was good enough to do all the dishes, bless her.